Monday 13 April 2020

COVID 19 update from WESCAR

Due to the guidelines from both the Federal and Provincial ministry of health in regards to physical distancing and event restrictions the 2020 WESCAR season opener has been postponed until the June 13th event at Thunder Mountain Speedway in Williams lake B.C.

The health and safety of our fans, race teams, volunteers and the communities in which we race is the most important priority. WESCAR will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates when they become available.

Thank You