Hello Sportsman Racers,
I have had some discussions regarding the weather forecast for Saturday. We are not sure exactly what mother nature has planned, but we are going to do everything we can to race Saturday evening. The track has lights so we have flexibility. The weather forecast for Sunday looks good.
WE WILL RACE SUNDAY IF REQUIRED. We know many teams have a long trip home, so we will be as prompt as possible.
Looking forward to a great weekend,